Welcome to The BlackOak Group’s new website!
We hope you are impressed with the new look and feel of our site. In addition to a modern and clean design, we’ve added several resources that we hope you’ll find helpful.
So, what’s new?
- Videos – On our new site you’ll find several educational videos that provide insight into many different facets of financial planning. Videos will be present on our homepage, throughout the subpages, and in the resources section of our website. Check back often, as we will be changing our video content regularly.
- Resources – In the BlackOak Group’s resources section, you will find articles, whitepapers, and videos to help you with all your financial planning needs. We will be updating this section often to help keep you abreast of changes in legislation, wealth management and to share other helpful tips and tools to help you with money management and financial planning.
- Enhanced BlackOak Team Section – Check out the “our group” section of our website to read all about our amazing team’s background, accomplishments and how each member is unique.
- Better display – The BlackOak site will respond to the screen size of any tablet, mobile or screen you are viewing it with.
- Contact information – Easily find the contact information for advisors and support staff.
- Quick access to AXA products and support. Access will be one click from the homepage.
We hope our new website will prove to be a tremendous resource for your financial planning needs, and welcome your feedback and suggestions regarding how to make this a better resource for you.
The BlackOak Group’s mission is to navigate our clients through the constantly changing, complex financial world.
Our advisors offer securities through AXA Advisors and strive to provide you with resources and education paired with the highest level of personal service, while meticulously focusing on the details of your financial plan. Experience the BlackOak difference today. Give us a call at (888) 459-3331 for a complimentary review of your goals and financial plan.
This material has been reviewed for consistency with applicable regulatory and company standards. Any factual statements in the material, including, but not limited to, any performance numbers, statistics, policy numbers and dates, etc., have not themselves been verified. The reviewer offers no comment as to their accuracy or completeness. The author, by submission of this material to the reviewer, attests to the accuracy of the information contained therein.